Cooking most of your meals can be extremely stressful and time-consuming, so meal prepping once a week saves you time and it forces you to eat healthier. Pro-tip: fitting everything onto one pan makes for an easier clean-up!
- 5 chicken breasts
- 5-7 medium red potatoes
- 2 bundles of asparagus
- Olive oil (enough to coat ingredients)
- 1 lemon to taste
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Chop potatoes, drizzle olive oil and preferred seasonings on potatoes, and place on pan.
- Season chicken and place on pan.
- Chop asparagus, drizzle with olive oil and seasonings.
- Bake for about 40 min, or until chicken and veggies are fully cooked.
Like what you see? Come visit us!
Enter for a chance to win a Rowan t-shirt! Email RowanBlog [at] rowan.edu with the date and time of your upcoming campus tour … we may just email you that we’re going to surprise you while you’re visiting!
Story and photography by: Alyssa Bauer, junior public relations major