1. Alaura’s Kitchen Just a five minute drive from campus, Alaura’s Candy Co. is the perfect place to take your Valentine if they have a sweet tooth. They have a variety of homemade ice cream and a small bites menu. I mean what’s Valentine’s Day without sweets anyways? 2. Edelman Planetarium Looking for an experience […]
The Rowan University Social Media Team is looking for a student photographer. This position will assist with visual content creation to be used on Rowan University’s social media platforms, website and print materials. Tasks include taking photographs of campus, events, student life and more. The student photographer will also be responsible for some editing and cataloging photos.
As a photographer you will have the opportunity to attend a variety of University events, gain professional experience and have your work featured on many different Rowan University platforms.
You must be a full-time Rowan University student enrolled in the spring 2020 semester. This is a part-time, paid position. Duties include:
- Photography experience shooting with a DSLR camera.
- Demonstrating strong skills in organization and time management and the ability to work in a fast-paced, creative production environment.
- Proficiency with Adobe Creative products.
- The ability to work occasional nights and/or weekends.
HOW TO APPLY
Submit a cover letter, resume and photography portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org. The deadline to submit your application and video is January 31, 2020.
P.S. If you happen to feature your photography on your social media please share your handle with us!
The Rowan University Social Media Team is looking for a student vlogger. If you love starring in your own videos, editing videos and getting creative we want to hear from you! Specifically, we want to hear from you via a one-minute video showing us why you’re the perfect fit. JOB DESCRIPTION & REQUIREMENTS Rowan University’s […]
We asked upperclassmen, “What advice would you give to your freshman-self?” Here is what they said: Make friends during Move-In Weekend. – Molly Be open to change and trying new things. Join a club, play an intramural sport, make all the memories. – Brooke Look into the Study Abroad Program. It’s the best decision I […]