The Rowan University Social Media Team is looking for a student vlogger. If you love starring in your own videos, editing videos and getting creative we want to hear from you! Specifically, we want to hear from you via a one-minute video showing us why you’re the perfect fit.
JOB DESCRIPTION & REQUIREMENTS
Rowan University’s student vlogger is responsible for representing the university through biweekly vlogs that are hosted on Rowan’s official YouTube channel. The student vlogger must be a full-time Rowan University student enrolled in the spring 2020 semester. This is a part-time, paid position. Duties include:
- Brainstorming ways to illustrate student life (and more) at Rowan University through a new and creative perspective.
- Developing original video content that will be shared on the Rowan University’s YouTube channel, social media platforms and other digital platforms.
- Shooting, editing and exporting vlogs on a weekly basis—a minimum of one vlog to be submitted every other week.
- Demonstrating strong skills in organization and time management and the ability to work in a fast-paced, creative production environment.
- Proficiency with Adobe Creative products.
- The ability to work occasional nights and/or weekends.
HOW TO APPLY
Submit a cover letter, resume and a one-minute video to show us why you should be Rowan’s next student vlogger. Your video can feature a day in your life, give a tour of your favorite spots on campus/South Jersey or just simply introduce yourself. Submissions should be sent to email@example.com. The deadline to submit your application and video is January 31, 2020.
P.S. If you happen to have your own YouTube channel be sure to share that with us too!