Mornings can be stressful when you wake up 30 minutes before your class, but that doesn’t mean you should skip breakfast! Here are my two holy grail breakfast prep meals, which, more importantly, you can take on the go.
- 1 cup of yogurt
- 1 cup of strawberries
- 1 cup of granola
- In a bowl or jar, add thick layer of yogurt.
- Add layer of strawberries.
- Repeat steps 1 and 2 until bowl or jar are almost full.
- Top with granola and honey.
- Cover with cellophane wrap and refrigerate overnight.
Alter this breakfast with different fruits and flavored granola. I love prepping this meal for 8 am’s a.k.a. mornings I don’t have time to cook breakfast.
- Frozen fruit
- Fill ZipLock bag halfway with fruit. Freeze.
- Following morning, throw fruit in blender, pour a little bit of milk into the blender.
- Blend until you have preferred consistency.
- Top with granola or fruit of your choice.
Like what you see? Come visit us!
Enter for a chance to win a Rowan t-shirt! Email RowanBlog [at] rowan.edu with the date and time of your upcoming campus tour … we may just email you that we’re going to surprise you while you’re visiting!
Story and photography by:
Alyssa Bauer, junior public relations major