College students are known for living off of ramen because realistically, we either can’t afford fine dining or we just don’t know how to make anything else. Embrace the stereotype and upgrade your ramen!!
- 1 ramen noodle pack
- 1 chicken breast
- Bell peppers
- Microwavable broccoli
- Microwavable corn
- Teriyaki sauce
- Cook chicken in a medium sized pan
- Follow ramen noodle directions
- Follow corn and broccoli microwave directions
- While everything is cooking, slice peppers
- Place all ingredients in pan with chicken
- Add teriyaki sauce (I picked mine up at Aldi’s for only $2!!)This recipe is college students favorite words (affordable and quick) … and it was roommate approved!
Like what you see? Come visit us!
Enter for a chance to win a Rowan t-shirt! Email RowanBlog [at] rowan.edu with the date and time of your upcoming campus tour … we may just email you that we’re going to surprise you while you’re visiting!
Story and photos by:
Alyssa Bauer, junior public relations major